Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Do you require more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Perhaps your business needs a comprehensive security system to protect it. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. Imagine there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer, and smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
Are there any good solutions to this? A surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And it’s not related to the electric company? Our technicians are available to assist you with troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We can help with:
- There is a loss of power throughout your property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- Breakers keep going off.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. You can also get an electric oven installed. All large electrical appliances (commercial or domestic) can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
We can help with any lighting installation, repairs, or replacement that you may need.
The following can be done:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. How could we be of assistance?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Setup new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
For a free quote, please call us today.