Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Do you require more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Upgrading a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
If you need surge protection, we can help. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How can we fix this? Protect yourself with a surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And it’s not related to the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We can help with:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- Not working outlets.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. You can also get an electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following could be done:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Setup new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Swap 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. We cover everything related to electricity. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
For a free quote, please call us today.