Need assistance with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Would you like more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Converting a fuse box to a breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. Electronics don’t come cheap! Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
What can be done? We recommend a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And it’s not related to the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. Our team can assist you with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. Any large electric appliance (commercial and domestic) can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
Our services include:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
Whether you have a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
You can count on us for anything and everything related to outlets! What can we do to assist?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing the issue and then either fix or replace the outlet.
- Set up new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. Whatever generator you need, we have a viable option.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have your back. We cover anything related to electricity. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
Give us a call today for a quote.