Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? If you require assistance with wiring, we can provide it.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Do you need more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? Then we can help you! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
We can assist you with surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! Power surges could damage your electronics! It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
What is the solution? A surge protection system!
Surge protection will dramatically reduce the chances that a power surge will damage your electronics. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We can help with:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. You can also have a new electric oven installed. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Find the cause of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another electric vehicle. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. But, we can also assist with installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. How can we help?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install a new outlet.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
Give us a call today for a quote.