Is electrical wiring something you need help with? If you require assistance with wiring, we can provide it.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Do you need more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what security system you are looking to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. However, the main things we help with are:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Converting a fuse box to a breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
We can assist you with surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How can this be solved? A surge protection system is a must!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. In case of a complete loss of power or a partial loss with just one section, our experts are ready to assist. We can help with:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- Not working outlets.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. Any large electric appliance (domestic and commercial can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any type of lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you require can be done by us.
The following can be done:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that is equipped with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Tesla, BMW, Audi or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! What can we do?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Add new outlets.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Are you looking for an electrician for a particular job that is not listed on our website?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.