Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. Electronics are not cheap! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
What is the solution? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
Power surge protection minimizes the possibility that your electronic equipment will be damaged by a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And it’s not related to the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can help with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. You can also have a new electric oven installed. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following is possible:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Fix or replace ceiling lights, or install a new one.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
It does not matter whether you own a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! What can we do to help?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- New outlet installation.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. No matter what kind of generator you’re looking for, our vast selection of options will cover a viable solution for you.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
To get a quote, contact us today.