Is electrical wiring something you need help with? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Would you like more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Have you got a breaker panel that you need help with? You can get help from us if this is the case! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What is the solution? Take advantage of surge protectors!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And the electric company is not the cause? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. Here are some things we can help with:
- A loss of power throughout a property, just one room, just outside or just one wall.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
We can connect and install any major appliances. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other possible major appliances! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
The following could be done:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Fix or replace ceiling lights, or install a new one.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
Whether you have a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! What assistance can we provide?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
For a free quote, please call us today.