Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Looking for more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. However, the main things we help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. Electronics don’t come cheap! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
What can be done? We recommend surge protectors!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a cheap option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We can help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
We can help you with:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another model, we can install a charging port. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
With regard to outlets, we can provide assistance with everything that you need! So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Adding new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
We offer whole-house generator installation. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Whatever generator you need, we have a viable option.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.