Need assistance with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (exterior and interior).
– Wiring for new lighting.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
Surge protection is something we can help with. Buying electronics is not cheap! Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
What is the solution? A surge protection system!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? It’s not related to the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can assist with the following:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Power outages in any situation.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. Or install a new electric oven. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
Our services include:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We can handle anything lighting-related! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. How can we help?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
As far as outlets are concerned, we can take care of everything you need to do!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
Our company installs generators. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.