Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? If you require assistance with wiring, we can provide it.
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Electrical wiring for new lighting.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Looking for more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Where you will be able to monitor live security camera footage, set up alarms, and install motion-activated security lighting. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. Generally, we help with:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Imagine there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer, and smart TV. Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
How can we fix this? Invest in surge protectors!
Power surge protection minimizes the possibility that your electronic equipment will be damaged by a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And it’s not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can assist with the following:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
It is possible for us to:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another electric vehicle. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! So what do we do?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- New outlet installation.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Repair or replace faulty outlets.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have your back. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
For a free quote, please call us today.