Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Do you want more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? Then, we can help! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. Buying electronics is not cheap! Imagine there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer, and smart TV. To replace that could cost up to a few thousand dollars.
How can this be solved? Protect yourself against surges!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- There is an issue with outlets.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following could be done:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you have a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! What can we do to assist?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Adding new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Repair or replace faulty outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
Our company installs generators. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. No matter what kind of generator you’re looking for, our vast selection of options will cover a viable solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
To receive a quote, call us today.