Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– New wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Eliminating old wiring.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Have you got a breaker panel that you need help with? Then we can definitely help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. Electronics don’t come cheap! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
How do we solve this? Protect yourself with a surge protection system!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? It’s not related to the electric company? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We are able to help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- A number of major appliances are not working.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
The following is possible:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
We can handle everything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whether you have a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! What can we do to assist?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Put in new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
Our company can install whole-house generators. Suitable for small backup power systems, 10kW generators are available. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. We cover everything related to electricity. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.