Need assistance with electrical wiring? If you require assistance with wiring, we can provide it.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– New construction, renovations, and wiring upgrades.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Looking for more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what security system you plan to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. Generally, we help with:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. Electronics are not cheap! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
The solution? Surge protection is a must!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is the cheaper option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. Here are some things we can help with:
- Power loss with the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
The following is possible:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
Whether you own a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Setup new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. Suitable for small backup power systems, 10kW generators are available. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Whatever generator you need, we have a viable option.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
For a free quote, please call us today.