Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Removing old wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Are you looking for more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Where you will be able to monitor live security camera footage, set up alarms, and install motion-activated security lighting. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. However, we generally assist with the following:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Power surges could damage your electronics! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What is the solution? A surge protection system!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? Our technicians are available to assist you with troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. Here are some things we can help with:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- Not working outlets.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Taking steps to restore power following a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
We can connect and install any major appliances. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
We can do the following:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
It does not matter whether you own a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
We are capable of installing generators to run for your entire home. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
For a free quote, please call us today.