Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (interior and exterior).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Need more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? Then we can help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. Your electronics are expensive. If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What can be done? You need a surge protection system!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We are able to help with:
- A loss of power throughout a property, just one room, just outside or just one wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- Major appliances not working.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. Or have a new electric oven put in. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
For example, we can:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need a charging station installed at home or at your business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
Whether you have a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have your back. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
To get a quote, contact us today.