Do you need help with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Are you looking for more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. Generally, we help with:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
Surge protection is something we can help with. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
The solution? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We can provide assistance:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. Or install a new electric oven. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other possible major appliances! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
We can help you with:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
Whether you have a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! What can we do to help?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
Our company can install whole-house generators. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.