Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Whole house rewiring.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Would you like more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Perhaps your business needs a comprehensive security system to protect it. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. We understand that your electronics are expensive. You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
So what is the best solution? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We can provide assistance:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- Major appliances not working.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or have a new electric oven installed. We can take care of all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
The following is possible:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
We can handle everything lighting-related! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
No matter if you have a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Setup new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.