Do you require electrical wiring assistance? If you require assistance with wiring, we can provide it.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– Electrical wiring for new lighting.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Are you looking for more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? Then, we can help! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. Buying electronics is not cheap! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
What’s the solution to this? A surge protection system is a must!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We are able to help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Not working outlets.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Any large electric appliance (commercial and domestic) can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
It is possible for us to:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whether you own a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! So what do we do?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Adding new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Repair or replace faulty outlets.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
As far as outlets are concerned, we can take care of everything you need to do!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. We cover everything related to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.