Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? If you require assistance with wiring, we can provide it.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Are you looking for more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. No matter what security system you are looking to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Changing out a faulty breaker panel.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
How can we fix this? A surge protection system!
Surge protection will dramatically reduce the chances that a power surge will damage your electronics. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheap option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? It’s not related to the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. Among the things we can help with:
- There is a loss of power throughout your property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Situations involving power outages.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. We can take care of all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
We can help with any lighting installation, repairs, or replacement that you may need.
The following can be done:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
We can handle anything lighting-related! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
You can count on us for anything and everything related to outlets! Wow can we assist?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Convert 110-volt outlets to 220-volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. We cover everything related to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.