Do you need help with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Are you looking for more security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? Then we can help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. In general, we help with:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Upgrading a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. The cost of electronic equipment is high! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How can this be solved? You need surge protectors!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And this is not a problem with the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. We can take care of all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
We can help you with:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Ceiling lighting installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
We can handle anything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What can we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Install a new outlet.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Give us a call today for a quote.