Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? If you require assistance with wiring, we can provide it.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Looking for more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! There are a number of reasons why a breaker panel needs an electrician. Generally, we help with:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. We understand that your electronics are expensive. Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What can be done? Protect yourself against surges!
Surge protection will dramatically reduce the chances that a power surge will damage your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. But, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? It’s not related to the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can assist with the following:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- Outlets don’t work.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Taking steps to restore power following a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. We can take care of all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
We can do the following:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Ceiling lighting installation, repair, or replacement.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
It does not matter what you need, if it has to do with lighting, we can provide it! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you have a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Adding new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
We can install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Whatever generator you need, we have a viable option.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have your back. We cover anything related to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.