Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Removing old wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. Your electronics are expensive. Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How can we fix this? Surge protection is a must!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a cheap option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And it’s not related to the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can assist you with the following:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
It is possible for us to:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
It does not matter what you need, if it has to do with lighting, we can provide it! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need a charging station installed at home or at your business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you have a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! Wow can we assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- New outlet installation.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
To receive a quote, call us today.