Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. And addressed before they become a more serious problem.
Looking for more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
How do we solve this? We recommend a surge protection system!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And this is not a problem with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We can assist you with the following:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! Any electrical work needed for small appliances can also be performed by us.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
The following can be done:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whether you have a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
We offer whole-house generator installation. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Are you looking for an electrician for a particular job that is not listed on our website?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.