Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Do you want more security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. No matter what security system you plan to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. However, the main things we help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. Buying electronics is not cheap! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
So what is the best solution? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is the cheaper option. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? It’s not related to the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. You can count on us for:
- There is a loss of power throughout your property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
We can install and connect all major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. We can take care of all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
We can do the following:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another, we can install a charging port. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! What assistance can we provide?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Are you looking for an electrician for a particular job that is not listed on our website?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.