Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any wiring project.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Are you looking for more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. We understand that your electronics are expensive. Power surges can damage your electronics! You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
How can we fix this? A surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. Among the things we can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Ceiling lighting installation, repair, or replacement.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! So what do we do?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
We can install whole-house generators. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Get a quote today by calling us.