Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Do you require more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. The cost of electronic equipment is high! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
How can we fix this? Protect yourself with a surge protection system!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And the electric company is not the cause? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. Among the things we can help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
We are able to:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
No matter if you have a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing the issue and then either fix or replace the outlet.
- Put in new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
We can install whole-house generators. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
To get a quote, contact us today.