Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. It might cost a few thousand dollars to replace everything.
What’s the solution to this? Take advantage of surge protectors!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And the electric company is not the cause? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We can provide assistance:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Power outages of any kind.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or have a new electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
Our services include:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We can handle anything lighting-related! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
With regard to outlets, we can provide assistance with everything that you need! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Install a new outlet.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Convert 110-volt outlets to 220-volts.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.