Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any wiring project.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– New lighting wiring.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Interested in better security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Upgrading a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
We can provide surge protection. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Power surges can damage your electronics! To replace that could cost up to a few thousand dollars.
What is the solution? Invest in a surge protection system!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. We can assist you with the following:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- No outlets working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- The electricity switches on and off randomly.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
You can trust us to connect and install any major appliance. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any type of lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you require can be done by us.
We can help you with:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
We can handle anything lighting-related! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
Whether you drive a Audi, BMW, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! What can we do?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Adding new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. We cover everything related to electricity. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
Call us today to get a quote.