Do you require electrical wiring assistance? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Do you require more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? If so, we can help! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Changing out a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Upgrading a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. Electronics are not cheap! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
Are there any good solutions to this? We recommend a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you will significantly reduce the risks of damaging your electronics during a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? It’s not related to the electric company? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. Here are some things we can help with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
We can connect and install any major appliances. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following can be done:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
Whether you own a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. How can we help?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Install a new outlet.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. No matter what kind of generator you’re looking for, our vast selection of options will cover a viable solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. If it involves electricity, we can assist. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.