Need assistance with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Do you want more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
The solution? A surge protection system is a must!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And the electric company is not the cause? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We are able to help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Power outages of any kind.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
The following is possible:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
We can handle anything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another model, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! How can we help?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- New outlet installation.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From small 10kW generators that provide minimal backup power. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have your back. We cover anything related to electricity. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Call us today to get a quote.