Is electrical wiring something you need help with? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Whole house rewiring.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Would you like more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Where you will be able to monitor live security camera footage, set up alarms, and install motion-activated security lighting. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Have you got a breaker panel that you need help with? You can get help from us if this is the case! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. Your electronics are expensive. Imagine there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer, and smart TV. To replace that could cost up to a few thousand dollars.
So what is the best solution? Surge protection is a must!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is the cheaper option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And it has nothing to do with the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. You can count on us for:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
Our services include:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! What can we do to assist?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Setup new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
The generators we install can run your entire house. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
For a free quote, please call us today.