Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Removing old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Interested in better security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? If so, we can help! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Changing out a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
Are there any good solutions to this? We recommend a surge protection system!
Surge protection will dramatically reduce the chances that a power surge will damage your electronics. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And it has nothing to do with the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
For example, we can:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can handle everything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Tesla, Audi, BMW or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! Wow can we assist?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
We offer whole-house generator installation. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.