Is electrical wiring something you need help with? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– New construction, renovations, and wiring upgrades.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Wiring for new lighting.
– Removing old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Looking for more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
What is the solution? A surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you will significantly reduce the risks of damaging your electronics during a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And this is not a problem with the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. We can assist with the following:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
Our services include:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! What can we do to help?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Add new outlets.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
Our company installs generators. Suitable for small backup power systems, 10kW generators are available. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.