Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– New wiring for lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Would you like more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what security system you plan to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? If so, we can help! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. Electronics don’t come cheap! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
What can be done? A surge protection system!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. You can count on us for:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Power outages of any kind.
We can install and connect all major appliances. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
For example, we can:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
We can handle anything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a BMW, Audi, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Home and commercial premises should use Level 2 chargers. But, we can also assist with installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! What can we do?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Install a new outlet.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From small 10kW generators that provide minimal backup power. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have your back. We cover everything related to electricity. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
For a free quote, please call us today.