Is electrical wiring something you need help with? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (interior and exterior).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Would you like more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what security system you plan to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? If so, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
Are there any good solutions to this? Protect yourself against surges!
Surge protection will dramatically reduce the chances that a power surge will damage your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. But, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We are able to help with:
- Power loss with the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
The following is possible:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can handle anything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
Whether you have a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! What can we do?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Repair or replace faulty outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.