Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any wiring project.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? If so, we can help! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Upgrading panels to 200amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
Surge protection is something we can help with. Your electronics are expensive. If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How can this be solved? Take advantage of surge protectors!
By using surge protection, you will significantly reduce the risks of damaging your electronics during a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We can help with:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- Not working outlets.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
We can install and connect all major appliances. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
It is possible for us to:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We can handle everything lighting-related! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Are you considering purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and are interested in getting a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
Whether you drive a Audi, BMW, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. Wow can we assist?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Install a new outlet.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Convert 110-volt outlets to 220-volts.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
We offer whole-house generator installation. Suitable for small backup power systems, 10kW generators are available. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.