Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (exterior and interior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Eliminating old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Do you require more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Whether you own a home or a business, we can provide the latest security system installation services. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. The main things we generally assist with are:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
Surge protection is something we can help with. The cost of electronic equipment is high! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. It might cost a few thousand dollars to replace everything.
How can we fix this? Take advantage of surge protectors!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And the electric company is not the cause? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We can help with:
- A loss of power throughout a property, just one room, just outside or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- A number of major appliances are not working.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
For example, we can:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
Whether you have a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! What assistance can we provide?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
We offer whole-house generator installation. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.