Do you need help with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– New construction, renovations, and wiring upgrades.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– New wiring for lighting.
– Eliminating old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Looking for more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
Surge protection is something we can help with. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
What can be done? Protect yourself against surges!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And the electric company is not the cause? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. In case of a complete loss of power or a partial loss with just one section, our experts are ready to assist. Here are some things we can help with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- A number of major appliances are not working.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. You can also get an electric oven installed. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
We are able to:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
It does not matter whether you own a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What can we do to assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.