Need assistance with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? Then, we can help! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Converting a fuse box to a breaker panel.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
Are there any good solutions to this? A surge protection system!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And the electric company is not the cause? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. We can assist you with the following:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- There is an issue with outlets.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
The following can be done:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whether you have a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Home and commercial premises should use Level 2 chargers. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! What can we do to assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Install a new outlet.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
We are able to install whole-house generators. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.