Is electrical wiring something you need help with? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Whole house rewiring.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. No matter what security system you are looking to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. In general, we help with:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Changing out a faulty breaker panel.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. Electronics don’t come cheap! Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How can this be solved? A surge protection system is a must!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can assist you with the following:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- There is an issue with outlets.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or install a new electric oven. We can take care of all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any type of lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you require can be done by us.
We are able to:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- Replace, install or repair a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Ceiling lighting installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can install your EV charging station.
Whether you own a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. But, we can also assist with installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! How could we be of assistance?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. If it involves electricity, we can assist. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.