Is electrical wiring something you need help with? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
With wiring, there are more possibilities than we could ever hope to list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Do you require more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? If so, we can help! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. Your electronics are expensive. Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
The solution? Surge protection is a must!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And it has nothing to do with the electric company? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. You can count on us for:
- There is a loss of power throughout your property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
We can install and connect all major appliances. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. All large electrical appliances (commercial or domestic) can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other possible major appliances! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
We are able to:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
We can handle everything lighting-related! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another electric vehicle. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! How could we be of assistance?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Set up new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
Our company can install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
To get a quote, contact us today.