Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Are you looking for more security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection is something we can help with. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
What can be done? We recommend a surge protection system!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Taking this route is cheaper. But, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And the electric company is not the cause? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We can assist you with the following:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- A number of major appliances are not working.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
The following is possible:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Fix or replace ceiling lights, or install a new one.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
It does not matter what you need, if it has to do with lighting, we can provide it! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
No matter if you have a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! How could we be of assistance?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Put in new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.