Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– New lighting wiring.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Looking for more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. In general, we help with:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
We can assist you with surge protection. Your electronics are expensive. You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
How can we fix this? Protect yourself with a surge protection system!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is the cheaper option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? Our technicians are available to assist you with troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can assist with the following:
- A loss of power throughout a property, just one room, just outside or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. All large electrical appliances (domestic and commercial can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following could be done:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Audi, BMW, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What can we do to assist?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Adding new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
Our company can install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. We cover everything related to electricity. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.