Do you require electrical wiring assistance? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (interior and exterior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Do you need more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? Then, we can help! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. Buying electronics is not cheap! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How do you solve this? Take advantage of surge protectors!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a cheap option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And it has nothing to do with the electric company? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. Our team can assist you with:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- Outlets don’t work.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
We can install and connect all major appliances. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! Any electrical work needed for small appliances can also be performed by us.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
We can do the following:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whether you drive a BMW, Tesla, Audi or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Set up new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Swap 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
We can install whole-house generators. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
To get a quote, contact us today.