Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Are you looking for more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what security system you are looking to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Have you got a breaker panel that you need help with? Then, we can help! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
If you need surge protection, we can help. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
What can be done? Invest in a surge protection system!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And the electric company is not the cause? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. Here are some things we can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or install a new electric oven. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
The following could be done:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What can we do to assist?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Set up new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
As far as outlets are concerned, we can take care of everything you need to do!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
We offer whole-house generator installation. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. No matter what kind of generator you’re looking for, our vast selection of options will cover a viable solution for you.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
To get a quote, contact us today.