Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? If you require assistance with wiring, we can provide it.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Wiring for new lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Need more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? You can get help from us if this is the case! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. We understand that your electronics are expensive. Imagine there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer, and smart TV. The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
So what is the best solution? Protect yourself against surges!
Power surge protection minimizes the possibility that your electronic equipment will be damaged by a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And it’s not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. Here are some things we can help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- No outlets working.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Taking steps to restore power following a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
You can trust us to connect and install any major appliance. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. We can take care of all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replace, install or repair a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We can handle anything lighting-related! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
Whether you have a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. But, we can also assist with installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Add new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
As far as outlets are concerned, we can take care of everything you need to do!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
Our company installs generators. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.