Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Total rewiring the house.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Do you want more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what security system you are looking to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? If so, we can help! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
The solution? Surge protection is a must!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. Our team can assist you with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- There is an issue with outlets.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. Or install a new electric oven. We can take care of all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
We are able to:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
No matter if you have a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another EV we can install a charging port. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
You can count on us for anything and everything related to outlets! What can we do to assist?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Install new outlets.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
Our company installs generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Get a quote from us today.