Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Installing network cables and outlets.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Looking for more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? If so, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Changing out a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. Your electronics are expensive. You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! It might cost a few thousand dollars to replace everything.
What can be done? Invest in a surge protection system!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And it’s not related to the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. You can count on us for:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. Any large electric appliance (domestic and commercial can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
The following is possible:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! What can we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Set up new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.