Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing old wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Do you want more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Upgrading panels to 200amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. The cost of electronic equipment is high! Power surges can damage your electronics! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How can this be solved? A surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And the electric company is not the cause? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We can assist you with the following:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or install a new electric oven. Any large electric appliance (commercial or domestic) can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
The following is possible:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Ceiling lighting installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
It does not matter what you need, if it has to do with lighting, we can provide it! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
Whether you drive a BMW, Tesla, Audi or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! What assistance can we provide?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Convert 110-volt outlets to 220-volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
For a free quote, please call us today.