Do you need help with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– New construction, renovations, and wiring upgrades.
– Wire up a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety assessments, we can also assist with routine electrical inspections. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Looking for more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. No matter what security system you plan to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? Then, we can help! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
So what is the best solution? A surge protection system is a must!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is the more cost-effective option. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Power surges are stopped before they even reach your electrical system. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. Here are some things we can help with:
- A loss of power throughout a property, just one room, just outside or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Power outages of any kind.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following could be done:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a BMW, Audi, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! What assistance can we provide?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Put in new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
Our company installs generators. From small 10kW generators that provide minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. Whatever generator you need, we have a viable option.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Are you looking for an electrician for a particular job that is not listed on our website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. We cover everything related to electricity. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.